History Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S
- Vinderup Machine Business history starts in 1910 when the company was founded as Vinderup Jewelers and Engineering Business of JC Christensen.
- At that time, the company in Nørregade middle of town Vinderup.
- The company is sold to John Pedersen.
- Vinderup Jewelers and Maskinforretning change again owner, as Jens Libergren collector and continue the business.
- Jan Pedersen, who is also the current owner buys half of the company and operates in collaboration with Jens Libergren.
- Here the company has for many years been H, and later CASE IH dealers.
- In the same time around moving Vinderup Jewelers and MaskinforretningSelect to the current location at Nr. Bjertvej 7, in Vinderup. At this point the company employed 10 employees.
- Jens Libergren lose their lives in unfortunate circumstances in a traffic accident. Jan Pedersen buys the remaining half and becomes sole owner of Vinderup Jewelers and Equipments.
- CLAAS become a part of our product portfolio.
- This sold CLAAS harvesting program in combination with Case IH tractors.
- Vinderup Jewelers and Maskinforretning joins Maskinhandler Indkøbsringen MI.
- Likewise, there will be built new tractor workshop, to meet the new standards in Danish agriculture.
- Vinderup Smith and Machine Business is converted into a limited company, with Jan Pedersen as the sole shareholder.
- Here the company changes to the current name for Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S.
- Jan Pedersen must at this time make a choice whether to continue with the Case IH or introduce CLAAS Full-line program.
- CLAAS had in 2004 purchased Renault tractor plant and thus got a tractor line built.
- The choice fell on CLAAS, which had been a great asset for Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S.
- This also meant a final farewell to CASE IH, as prime contractor through 70 years.
- The construction of a new exhibition at 2.000 m2.
- The hall of the targeted new and used combine harvesters.
- This ensures our machines a longer life and better storage conditions in stock.
- Import and development of our sub-brand VM Loader begins.
- VM Loader is a product program created by Jan Pedersen in strong cooperation with the factory.
- Establish a new sister company, Vinderup Machinery A / S, where all trading of VM Loader takes place.
- Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S celebrates 25 anniversary under the ownership of Jan Pedersen.
- Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S acquires Morsø Motor Company in Nykøbing Mors.
- Over the years has been built up a large customer portfolio of Mors and Thy.
- The acquisition of Morsø Motor Company made it possible to supplement customers with enhanced service and a local base.
- Jan Pedersen travel to Kaunas in Lithuania, to establish a used center.
- Here, in the course of the year built up an office with outdoor exhibition on the outskirts of Kaunas city.
- At the same time commence sales of VM Loader in Lithuania, with the objective to spread VM Loader in the Baltics.
- Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S buys carpentry trade Optimera which is located opposite the Vinderup Mask Info direction.
- This takes into 4.000 m2 buildings in use, located at 2 hectares of land. We ensure once again optimized storage of our machine inventory.
- Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S acquires Bjergby Motor Service.
- Bjergby Motor Service specializing in the sale and service of forest - and landscape equipment for the professional and semi-professional use.
- The activities moved from Bjergby the 600 m2 large store in the newly purchased buildings on Parallelvej 1.
- Here is the business Vinderup Skov og Have, as part of Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S.
- In 2016 consists of employees of 30 employees in Vinderup, 14 employees in Nykøbing and 3 employees in Lithuania.
- Danish Agro Machinery Holding A / S acquires a holding of 75% of Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S and Vinderup Maskiner A / S
- Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S changes its name to Vinderup Maskiner A / S
- Vinderup Maskiner A / S, Department of Nykøbing Mors takes up its newly built headquarters with 2 twin halls on 1300 sqm each in use
VALUES AND OBJECTIVES
Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S aims centered around servicing of Danish agriculture with innovative and effective solutions to individual needs. We strive to maintain a constant renewal, to keep up with the development of our customers. Thus, we seek to ensure increased capacity and constant development of the market for agricultural machinery. Quality is our key words and therefore we choose our partners carefully.
With us stuck sales and service indisputable together. Our solutions are serviced by a qualified team of technicians, who are kept abreast of new developments and technologies in the brands we sell at Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S. Our technicians will always stand for rådlighed qualified guides to your exact needs.
Future we want to be a major player in the battle to streamline all aspects of the Danish agricultural market. We want to ensure the continued growth of our own business, as well as for our customers.
At Vinderup Maskinforretning A / S, the customer is always in focus and we take pride in having served the Danish agriculture since 1910.